Altrasonic equipment focused on the r&d of high power
ultrasound applications. Altrasonic has absolute
leading core technology, the most stable and mature manufacturing
technology, rich experience, can provide direct ultrasonic
application scheme demonstrate, structure design, system
configuration and related parts production.
Ultrasound is a well-established method for particle size reduction
in dispersions and emulsions. Ultrasonic processors are used in the
generation of nano-size material slurries, dispersions and
emulsions because of the potential in the deagglomeration and the
reduction of primaries. These are the mechanical effects of
ultrsonic cavitation. Ultrasonic can also be used to influence
chemical reactions by the cavitation energy.
As the market for nano-size materials grows, the demand for
ultrasonic processes at production level increases.
Recommendation of ultrasonic system (exfoliated type)
|Main advantages||High output intensity, high cavitation effect|
Recommendation of ultrasonic system (Dispersing type)
|Frequency||20 kHz±1kHz||20 kHz±1kHz||20 kHz±1kHz||20 kHz±1kHz||20 kHz±1kHz|
|Working type||Reactor / container||Reactor / container|
/ Flow chamber
/ Flow chamber
/ Flow chamber
Recommendation of ultrasonic machine (Industrial level)
Ultrasonic Probe / Ultrasonic digital generator / Control system
assembly / Reactor assembly / Rack and
|Input Voltage||110v or 220v||110v or 220v||110v or 220v||110v or 220v||110v or 220v||110v or 220v|
Ultrasound is a very effective processing method in the generation
and application of nano-size materials. In general, ultrasonic
cavitation in liquids may cause fast and complete degassing:
initiate various chemical reactions by generating free chamical
ions (radicals); accelerate chemical reactions by facilitating the
mixing of reactant; produce highly concentrated emulsions or
uniform dispersions of micron-size or nano-size materials.
Ultrasound can be tested in lab and bench-up scale before the
results are scaled up to the commercial level.
1. Core parts withTitanium materials.
2. Ultrasonic horn with different size and type for selection
3. Matching with digital generator, auto-tuning, auto search
4. Power adjustable from 1% to 99%
5. Frequency range from 19khz to 21khz
6. Lab and bench-up scale for testing
- T caps use replaceable, solve the problem of the tool head
cavitation, T caps normal working hours more than 800 hours.
- Using the high-power ultrasonic transducer (1500w - 3000w), More
stable performance, normal service life more than 10000 hours.
- Use of the digitally controlled power, to ensure that all the time
in the best condition.
- Dumbbell-type tool head design, greatly improving the ultrasonic
radiation power per unit area.
- The integrated piping made of stainless steel #316.
- Overall liquid flow-controllable
- Use network-based CAN-bus technology, all working parameters can
have room remote control.
- Ultrasonic mixing
- Ultrasonic dispersing and deagglomeration
- Ultrasonic Emulsifying
- Ultrasonic Sonochemistry
2000W Ultrasonic Device Long Stepped Sonotrode For Sonicating
Emulsifying and Dispersing for Graphene