20Khz High Intensity Ultrasonic Homogenizer Equipment For Crude Oil
|Frequency||40±1 KHz||20±1 KHz||20±1 KHz||20±1 KHz||20±1 KHz|
|Power||100 W||1000 W||1500 W||2000 W||3000 W|
|Voltage||220±10% V||220±10% V||220±10% V||220±10% V||220±10% V|
|Temperature||150 ℃||150 ℃||300 ℃||300 ℃||300 ℃|
|Pressure||Normal||Normal||35 MPa||35 MPa||35 MPa|
|Intensity of sound||＞10 W/cm²||＞10 W/cm²||＞30 W/cm²||＞40 W/cm²||＞60 W/cm²|
|Max Capacity||＞ 100M L/Min||＞ 5 L/Min||＞ 15 L/Min||＞ 20 L/Min||＞ 30 L/Min|
|Material Of Tip Head||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy|
Ultrasonic Homogenizer is a very attractive alternative to the traditional
Exposing liquids to high-intensity ultrasound greatly promotes mass
transfer-limited reactions and surface chemistry of catalysts.
Ultrasound creates acoustic cavitation, which produces violently
imploding vacuum bubbles, causing shock waves, micro-jets and
strong shear forces as well as extreme local temperatures (~5,000
K) and pressures (~1,000 atm). These extreme conditions result in
exceptionally efficient mixing, yielding nanoemulsions with very
small droplet sizes and enormous contact areas between all
components. The oxidative desulfurization of crude oil is,
therefore, considerably accelerated by exposure to high-intensity
This method may be a sulfur content of thousands g / g diesel
reduced to l5 g / g.
Experimental results show that the reaction from DBT to DBTO
(dibenzothiophene oxide) need only 1 min and 3 min, the conversion
rate can reach 85% and 95%, respectively, 7 min can all oxidation.
While no ultrasound from DBT to DBTO conversion rate was 2l%, 7 min
reached only 80 percent, significantly lower than the conversion
rate of 1 min ultrasonic treatment.
This fully shows that the role of ultrasound in oxidative
- Custom System Designs and Consulting,
- Active Ultrasonics provides consulting services and custom reactor
- High amplitude probe,
- Unrestricted flow-through cylindrical systems,
- High Power Probe Sonicator.
- Disruption of cells, bacteria and tissues,
- Adjustment of ribosome,
- Cutting of actinomycetes and fungal threads,
- Acceleration of a chemical reaction,
- Extraction of special components by disruption of tissue fragments,
- Emulsification and dispersion in samples (a mixture of liquids such
as water-oil, water-silver, etc.).
WHY CHOOSE ALTRASONIC ?
- OVERSEA SERVICE TEAM. We now have agents in India, Austrilia, Hongkong, Singapore,
Taiwan, Malaysia, Germany, and other country still being
- Innovation. Altrasonic R&D and marketing staffs to constantly explore new
applications in the field of ultrasound, and the importance of team
spirit of cooperation.
- Half the price, double the value. Every product reach you have been test in our company three times,
and with 72 hours continous working, to confirm it is well before
you get it. Also we always learn from foreign company, to upgrade
- Good components. Ceramic mainly imported from German, and using the superior
quality aluminum, titanium raw materials.
- Individual Customize. We can customize products according to your requirements, Also
supply OEM service. Customize ultrasonic solution for different
20kHz High intensity ultrasonic equipment for crude oil
pesulfurization , with large amplitude